From $14.85 an hour
Number of Hires:
2 to 4
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Pepsi Beverage-Warehouse Loader
A Warehouse Loader is responsible for building product loads consistent with the voice pick system while maintaining accuracy and efficiency standards. This position will maintain stability of loads built by following proper stacking techniques and paying close attention to pallets and carts placed in trucks. Works closely and has exceptional communication with their co-workers, Shift Manager and the Warehouse Operations Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build product loads for delivery, transport, vending trucks. Utilize voice pick system to maneuver electronic pallet jack through the warehouse and retrieve appropriate product.
- Maintain stability of loaded pallets and carts through proper stacking techniques and shrink-wrapping at the completion of each load.
- Stage product pallet, cart or load in truck based upon route schedule and stops.
- Ensure product remains in satisfactory condition according to company standards through careful placement, transportation and attention to detail.
- Unload trucks and organize returned product, shells, pallets and CO2 tanks.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area through bailing cardboard, sorting breakage, throwing away garbage and picking up trash within the warehouse.
- Adhere to all requirements for warehouse equipment use, cleanliness and safety, follow all company safety policies.
- Observe company safety guidelines and practices in every phase of work. Report all hazardous conditions, safety concerns, injuries, incidents or property damage to your manager.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- This is a safety-sensitive position. The employee has the responsibility to always be cognizant of their own safety and the safety of others, must have the ability to perform job functions in a safe manner, and operate company equipment and/or vehicles with good judgment and awareness of surroundings at all times.
- Effective Communication Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
- Well Organized, Ability to Prioritize and a Self-Starter
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Time Management
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Ethical Conduct
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Active Listening
- Integrity, Initiative and Achievement
- Credible and Dependable
- Exceptional Work Ethic
- This job operates primarily in a warehouse setting, with rare outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as a hand-truck, pallet jack, forklift, six-wheel and box cutters.
Comments: May have to work in coolers up to 1 hour at a time. (Approximately 37 degrees Fahrenheit)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 10:30 am start time. Shift end times will vary based upon daily work load.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with warehouse operations
- Forklift or pallet-jack experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Employee must meet company standards for driving a company vehicle, pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
Walton Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or family history, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.85 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply